“Do I need a VDS, or a dedicated server, or the cloud option perhaps? Shall I run backups nightly or hourly? Do I need a load balancer? Shall I consider a dual-datacenter setup to reduce downtime risk? Would I need to commission regular security testing in order to sleep soundly at night?”
You keep playing with online configurators, watching price estimates change, and after hours of this you are still not sure whether you have found the optimal solution.
There are no online configurators to endlessly play with. All you need to do is to give us a call, drop us an email or click the chat button – and start talking to us.
We start with discussing your real business needs and requirements:
- What kind of website, application or platform are you looking to host?
- How much money would you likely be gaining annually if your site or application never went down?
- What impact would it have on your business if your document storage became inaccessible for 15 minutes? 30 minutes? 3 hours?
- How important it is for you to ensure that the defenses of your sites and systems are never breached?
- How many potential buyers have been visiting your site or e-shop daily for the last 90 days? Is the number increasing? How fast?
- Does your marketing department run any campaigns that could drive an exponential – albeit temporary – increase in your site’s visitor numbers?
- How likely is your site’s content to go viral, resulting in a temporary spike of usage?
With HyperOps, the only thing you need to think about is the Service Level you need – and this we can discuss in business rather than technical terms.
Not just on the network, hardware and OS level – but on the application level as well, as we don’t see what good 100% server uptime does for a business if, say, an e-shop it contains is not taking orders for hours at a time because of a problem with its application code.
|Key services included under the SLA:|
|Uptime guaranteed by contract – from…||99.5%||99.5%||99.9%||100%|
|Active server level monitoring||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|End-to-end infrastructure administration||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Hardware issues prevention and resolution||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Full backups (daily or hourly)||–||Included||Included||Included|
|Active application level monitoring||–||–||Included||Included|
|Guaranteed reaction and issue resolution times|
|Guaranteed reaction time during working hours1||2 hours||30 minutes||12 minutes||< 6 minutes|
|Guaranteed resolution time during working hours1||Best Effort||2 hours||30 minutes||< 30 minutes|
|Guaranteed reaction time outside of working hours2||8 hours||2 hours||30 minutes||< 6 minutes|
|Guaranteed resolution time outside of working hours2||Best Effort||8 hours||2 hours||< 30 minutes|
|Additional KPIs and reports||–||–||Included||Included|
|Additional financial guarantees||–||–||–||Included|
|Monthly cost from:||€30/mo||€70/mo||€150/mo||Contact us|
1 Working hours are 08:00-19:00 GMT+1 Monday to Friday except bank holidays.
2 Outside of working hours is 19:00-08:00 Monday to Friday and 00:00-24:00 on weekends and bank holidays.