HyperOps is a high-end managed hosting and cloud computing services provider catering to enterprises and high-growth startups across Northern, Central and Western Europe since 2004.
We design, build and run mission-critical online systems for some of the best known blue-chip companies in financial services, telecommunications, retail, e-commerce and online media industries across Norther Europe and beyond.
We are always looking for highly skilled, experienced and driven systems administrators, support engineers and security specialists to join our Vilnius-based team.
If you share our passion about the highest standard of performance and ever new technical challenges, be sure to get in touch with us.
We are looking for B2B Sales Manager for a full-time position in Vilnius.
The purpose of this role:
To expand the presence of the HyperOps services and DevOps as a Service platform within the Baltic states, including Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland, we are happy to invite a result-driven professional to join our business development team. The purpose of the position is to establish the HyperOps presence within the Baltic States IT market, develop a substantial customer base and achieve assigned sales targets.
Your daily tasks with no routine will include:
- B2B sales of IT services;
- Perform IT market research and find opportunities for sales growth;
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers in Lithuania and worldwide;
- Take care of regular client relationship, timely contacts, product presentations, and visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure due follow-ups to achieve sales goals;
- Negotiate contracts and manage the renewals to enable effective sales, operations, and customer relations;
- Collaborate with IT teams to address customer needs;
- Implementing other sales projects and develop relevant sales opportunities.
You are the best fit if you:
- B2B sales experience (IT industry is a must);
- Have a broad network of contacts;
- Excellent English language skills
- Great B2B negotiation and commercial offers drafting skills;
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to manage sales;
- Organized and results-oriented personality, interested in the IT market.
We are happy to offer you:
- A well-balanced salary and bonuses which will motivate you to reach the goals;
- Friendly colleagues and unique projects, that you will be proud to offer;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great office perks such as hot beverages, snacks, parking, health insurance and much more.
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
Comments are closed.