Open positions at our Vilnius-based HQ as of today
HyperOps is a high-end managed hosting and cloud computing services provider catering to enterprises and high-growth startups across Northern, Central and Western Europe since 2004.
We design, build and run mission-critical online systems for some of the best known blue-chip companies in financial services, telecommunications, retail, e-commerce and online media industries across Norther Europe and beyond.
We are always looking for highly skilled, experienced and driven systems administrators, support engineers and security specialists to join our Vilnius-based team.
If you share our passion about the highest standard of performance and ever new technical challenges, be sure to get in touch with us.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Vilnius
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead various internal projects and driving small project based teams
- Reduce the time needed to build, deploy, and configure the platform
- Contribute to the feature development and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline
- Automatization of manual processes in order to increase the operational efficiency
- Conduct analysis to identify the bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization
- Monitor, detect and solve issues during code rollouts on the live site
- Technical project management
You will need:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- At least 3 years experience with web systems (Apache, nginx) and caching mechanisms (nginx, varnish, memcache)
- Working experience with AWS and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- Working knowledge of English
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- To became Team Leader for the DevOps team
- Full time or half-time Vilnius – based positions and possibility of remote work (telecommuting)
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties and other fun events
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise
- Free hot beverages, free parking and other employee programs available
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.
Comments are closed.