Open positions at our Vilnius-based HQ as of today
HyperOps is a high-end managed hosting and cloud computing services provider catering to enterprises and high-growth startups across Northern, Central and Western Europe since 2004.
We design, build and run mission-critical online systems for some of the best known blue-chip companies in financial services, telecommunications, retail, e-commerce and online media industries across Norther Europe and beyond.
We are always looking for highly skilled, experienced and driven systems administrators, support engineers and security specialists to join our Vilnius-based team.
If you share our passion about the highest standard of performance and ever new technical challenges, be sure to get in touch with us.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator (Linux / AWS ) to join our team in Vilnius
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Installation and configuration of on-prem Linux based and AWS infrastructure solutions
- Maintenance, management and optimization of existing servers, clusters and other environments
- Systems deployment, migration and scaling
- Infrastructure solutions design and presentation
You will need:
- At least 5 years experience in Linux/Unix administration
- At least 3 years experience with AWS or other public clouds
- Good understanding of clustering and HA concepts
- Good understanding of fundamental areas (virtualisation, containerisation, network, hardware, storage, security)
- Ability to write Terraform and Ansible
- Working knowledge of English
- Personal traits:
- Attention to details
- Ability to interact with other humans
- Positive attitude
- Ability to respond quickly to questions and issues raised by the monitoring team and other colleagues
- Ability to lead the projects
- Basic project management skills and self-sustainability (ability to plan ahead and execute)
- Experience with Kubernetes or other containerized environments
- Experience with Fortigate products (CLI)
- System Architect / Team Lead experience or ambitions
- LPIC, Red Hat, AWS, CKA or other certifications
- Good grasp of security-related concepts (cryptography, firewalls, secure configurations)
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Full time or half-time Vilnius-based positions
- Possibility of remote work (not just during quarantine)
- Very competitive salary
- Inspired and skilled colleagues willing to help and grow together
- Professional development opportunities and R&D time allocations
- Opportunities to work with a wide set of cutting edge technologies
- Friendly organization: flexible working hours, flexible vacation policies, team parties and other fun events
- Free hot beverages, free parking and other employee programs are available
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.