Open positions at our Vilnius-based HQ as of today
HyperOps is a high-end managed hosting and cloud computing services provider catering to enterprises and high-growth startups across Northern, Central and Western Europe since 2004.
We design, build and run mission-critical online systems for some of the best known blue-chip companies in financial services, telecommunications, retail, e-commerce and online media industries across Norther Europe and beyond.
We are always looking for highly skilled, experienced and driven systems administrators, support engineers and security specialists to join our Vilnius-based team.
If you share our passion about the highest standard of performance and ever new technical challenges, be sure to get in touch with us.
We are looking for Technical PM for a full-time position in Vilnius.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supervising teams of System Administrators and DevOps
- Consulting clients and finding the best solution within constraints provided
- Providing technical details for sales presentations and presenting solutions to existing and potential clients
- Making estimates, project planning, and other baseline PM responsibilities
- Providing R&D support with a constant effort to narrow the gap between evolving technologies and current organizational solutions
- Translating business needs to technical and vice-versa
You will need:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (Technical PM, Solution Architect, IT manager, Technical sales)
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts
- Solid technical background of Managed Hosting and DevOps technologies
- Good English skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to do some research and solve technological puzzles
- Ability to work in teams and present to clients
- Analytical mind
- Sysadmin or DevOps background
- Competence in the field of IT security, PCI-DSS or networking
- Database competencies
For qualifying candidates we offer:
- Full time or half-time Vilnius-based positions
- Competitive salary
- Awesome and friendly team to work with
- Growth and professional development opportunities (in management and technical directions)
- Minimal bureaucracy – flexible vacation policies, the possibility of remote work and a flexible work schedule
- Team parties and other fun events
- Free hot beverages, free parking and other employee programs available
If you think this position fits your qualifications, experience and future plans, apply by filling in the form below. Complete confidentiality guaranteed. If you are selected, we will be contacting you via email or phone.